Meaning codes of Slewing Drive: For Example SE14-2 , S14-2, S14
- Model Code: S–Open housing slewing drive
- Model Code: SE–Enclosed housing slewing drive
- Moldel Code:14–Diameter of raceway in inch
- Worm Shaft: 2–Dual worm drive; None–Shaft Number, None meaning is only worm
Expanation of Performance Parameters
- Tilting Moment Torque: Torque is the load multiplied by the distance between the position of load and the center of
sleewing ring. If the torque generated by load and distance is greater than the rated Tilting Moment Torque, slewing
drive will be overturned
- Holding Torque: it is the reverse torque. When the drive is rotating reversely, and parts are not damaged, the maximum
torque archivied is called Holding Torque.
- Axial Load: Load parallel to the axis of slewing ring.
- Radial Load: Load vertical to the axis of slewing ring.
- Self Locking: When loaded, the slewing drive can not reverse rotation and thus called self-locking